DJI OSMO SE Smartphone Gimbal tripod
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app
(available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you’re trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3″ wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone clamp allows for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 SE syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, Dynamic Zoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyper lapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don’t have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with Active Track 3.0
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
- Supports up to 3.3″ Wide Smartphones
- Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
- Active Track, Follow, and Sport Modes
- 15-Hour Runtime,1/4″-20 Tripod Mount
- Time-Lapse, Hyper lapse, Panorama Modes
- USB Power Output for Phone/Accessory